1. Helps Project Managers assemble bids successfully from start to finish.
2. Will assist with take off's, entering bid into programs.
3. Will go through RFQ's, Drawing Lists, will investigate Sub Contractors / pricing.
4. Create spreadsheets for Sub Contractors
5. Prepares and disseminates required documentation records, such as status reports, punch lists for uncompleted work, sketches of completed work and material requirement calculations to the Project Manager.
6. Assists with the ordering supplies and checking supplied material as received on the jobsite.
7. Assists in developing and/or updating schedules or cost control programs.
1. Must be actively enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree Program graduating in December 2015 or later.
2. Working knowledge of overall engineering standards, piping plan, elevation, isometric drawings, mechanical / piping terminology.
3. P6 knowledge is a plus
Required skills or abilities
1. Good computer literacy.
2. Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
3. Good problem solving skills.
4. Willing to work at an on-going site such a refinery or chemical plant
Formal education: Junior or Senior Year of College – 2.8 GPA minimum
UP TO 50% TRAVEL REQUIRED