KLX Energy Services LLC provides a broad range of technical solutions and equipment to our customers. We provide the right people, best equipment and most convenient locations to deliver expert energy services for every phase of the wellsite. This includes drilling, completions, re-fracing, production, workover, and plug and abandonment. From technical services and wireline to rentals and accommodations, we keep our customer’s operations running economically, effectively and safely. At KLX, you'll work side-by-side with devoted professionals. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a strong and evolving company; such as excellent compensation and benefits packages, limitless opportunities for professional growth, and a voice in shaping our future. All while working in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, integrity, and professionalism.
Performs physical tasks in the shop or warehouse in support of operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs a combination of shipping and receiving duties; loads and unloads trucks; uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting; follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation routing, schedules and requirements; receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- (Un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products, raw stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment, etc.; inspects incoming material to verify compliance with purchase order and quality requirements; verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications; logs receipt of items on system, processes freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents; reports materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping charges and routes equipment to destinations
- Expedites, routes, and dispatches material and parts in accordance with production schedules and commitments. Reviews master production schedule to determine possible and actual shortages and alerts proper authorities of potential problems. Generates progress reports on schedule status and keeps records of completed orders. Takes appropriate action to expedite materials such as order damaged material repaired or in-house material transportation. Reports on completion dates, material changes or substitutions, shortages, and schedule modifications.
- Inspects, rebuilds, operates, tests, and troubleshoots equipment. Paints equipment. Monitors, evaluates and adjusts processes or equipment to maximize quality and efficiency. Operates equipment and materials following OEM guidelines as well as standard operating procedures. Completes records and associated documentation. All duties are performed in accordance with applicable safety guidelines, as well as appropriate processing standards.
- May operate heavy machinery if properly certified.
- General housekeeping duties and ground maintenance includes, but is not limited to, preparation of shop and company vehicles.
- 0-2 years related experience
- Ability to communicate and interpret a variety of oral and written instructions
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Relevant experience as a shop technician in the oil and gas industry
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.