Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
1. Manage the department in a manner that achieves maximum quality while meeting accepted standards of efficiency and productivity. Supervise the hourly workforce in the assigned department.
2. Maintain a positive employee relations climate within the department
3. Develop, recommend and implement a departmental budget and business plan that is consistent with Service Center business plans.
4. Comply with all State regulations concerning safety, waste disposal, etc.
5. Develop departmental safety programs that meet all local and corporate goals.
Education / Qualification
The incumbent must possess a broad knowledge of Service Center rebuild operations. An in-depth familiarity with department-specific processes is necessary as well as the ability to work from prints and detail drawings. The ability to develop and implement departmental budgets is also necessary for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.