Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
Accounts Payable and Payroll Clerk
- Utilizing the Accounts Payable system, assures the matching of vendor invoices with purchase orders and receiving slips in order to process payables vouchers. Identifies and resolves price and quantity discrepancies, working with the Purchasing Agent, Manufacturing Manager and Supervisors. Obtains appropriate approvals, submits data for processing, maintains files and responds to vendor calls.
- Processes hourly time utilizing Kronos payroll system and resolving errors with Supervisors. Balances weekly input with payroll.
- Performs miscellaneous duties such as freight journal entry, outsheet file maintenance and other clerical duties.
- Processes expense account statements
- Maintains filing for Accounting as needed.
- Performs all clerical duties for Accounting staff as needed.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned by Regional Controller.
- Relief assistance on switchboard and/or lobby attendance as needed,
- Distribute hourly payroll checks (stamp, tear apart, place in envelopes,
place in supervisor’s mailboxes each pay day).
Education / Qualification
1-3 years Accounting experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.