Komatsu Mining brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Komatsu Mining designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Komatsu Mining's products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold and other mineral resources. Please visit our website www.mining.komatsu for more information.
We are currently looking to add two (2) Assembly Expeditors at our Sudbury, Ontario location.
- Maintain accurate assembly pick list records;
- Periodically performs inventory of parts issued to shop floor and parts located in storeroom/warehouse;
- Conducts daily transactions of parts issued and returned;
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitting area to facilitate easy access to parts, tools, and equipment;
- Work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and remain flexible in work priorities.
- College diploma logistics or business focus preferred; Minimum of High School diploma;
- Minimum of 1 year of hands on Parts Crib/Warehouse experience (preferably in manufacturing related industry);
- Basic computer proficiency to access Company MRP system and Microsoft Office;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Internet and email use;
- Attention to detail, data entry expertise;
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks;
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and professional demeanor when dealing with team members;
- Excellent organizational skills to keep accurate records of part and material locations, scheduled repairs and manufacturing build work orders;
- Ability to read/interpret industrial designs/schematics;
- General understanding of basic shop mathematics and typical measuring methods in a manufacturing environment.
Komatsu Mining Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefit package, continual focus on training and development, and a financially sound company in a growing industry.
If you are interested in fulfilling the responsibilities listed above and taking your career to the next level, please visit www.mining.komatsu and visit the “CAREERS” section to apply.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.