In one sentence:
Orbotech is looking for a business intelligence manager to join our IT unit. We're seeking someone who has great management skills and also enjoy the hands-on technical aspects of the role.
If you are an extremely business-oriented individual who can begin with a vision, create the strategy and goals and follow through with the execution, you belong with us!
As an expert in this field, you will need to stay on top of all new leading-edge technologies so that you can prototype and/or introduce new tools and ideas that keep our company innovative and ahead of the game.
What your job will look like
- Manage a BI team of 7 members
- Work closely with the different business units to create the BI strategy and follow through to implementation of the BI program
- Lead all BI projects by gathering business requirements, design data models and ETL processes
- Support the day-to-day business needs by building reports and dashboards
- Report and provide service to the senior leadership management
- Upgrade the organization's BI technique and tools
- Define BI future strategies
What you will need to succeed
- 2+ years of management experience in the BI field - data warehouse, reporting and analytics components
- 3+ years project management experience, managing budget and resources
- Proven experience in identifying information needs and working with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Proven experience in data warehousing, ETL and data modeling
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals and develop and execute strategies
- Experience working for global companies
- Ability to manage many programs at once as well as to create strong business relationships, determine priorities and manage your team to meet timely deliverables
- Experience with Oracle, Cognos and Qlik sense – an advantage
- Background in upgrading BI technique and tools – an advantage
We make technology accessible.
Virtually no notebook, smartphone or wearable device would have made it into your hands without us
For over 30 years, our innovative systems have pushed the boundaries of the electronics industry. We played an integral part in many significant technological breakthroughs - from the first personal computer to the mobile revolution - and we are on our way to enabling the first fully flexible screen.
Orbotech, a multinational company with over 2500 employees and 50 sites worldwide, offers our talent numerous opportunities to develop and thrive across our different business units, spanning the globe.