In one sentence
We are looking for an Oracle applications development professional leader
What your job will look like
As a professional leader you will be in charge of providing solution design and architecture to new processes.
You will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with a cross-functional team that provides diverse solutions to our business processes in Oracle application.
- Responsible the on-going developments and the support of existing business processes
- Work with the system analysts to provide innovative IT solutions to business challenges
- Participate in the design of complex solutions, primarily within the Finance domain
What you will need to succeed
- 7+ years as Oracle application developer
- Knowledge and Experience in Oracle Applications development tools, include: Forms, Reports, Workflows, Framework, Personalization & Custom PLL, Oracle database.
- Understanding of EBS application architecture, integration and conversion best practices
- Strong understanding of Oracle ERP Financial and Logistic business processes
- Demonstrate ability to gather requirements, including: problem definition, requirements elicitation, and impact analysis on complex projects
- Effective delegation of tasks and follow-up
- Ability to work under deadline pressure; analytic and problem-solving skills
- Background in global companies
- Fluent English
We make technology accessible.
Virtually no notebook, smartphone or wearable device would have made it into your hands without us.
For over 30 years, our innovative systems have pushed the boundaries of the electronics industry. We played an integral part in many significant technological breakthroughs - from the first personal computer to the mobile revolution - and we are on our way to enabling the first fully flexible screen.
Orbotech's goal is to make the most innovative technological devices in the world affordable and accessible to all.