In one sentence
Orbotech is looking for a corporate treasurer to ensure the company's financial success and value by managing the financial risks from its business activities.
What your job will look like
- Forecast cash flow
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Control and manage intercompany payments
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Invest funds
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Previous experience of at least 3-4 years in an international organization, mainly with hedging processes and cash flow management
- Knowledge of investment strategies and techniques
- Highly detail oriented and organized with great analytical skills
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent command of English
We make technology accessible.
Virtually no notebook, smartphone or wearable device would have made it into your hands without us.
For over 30 years, our innovative systems have pushed the boundaries of the electronics industry. We played an integral part in many significant technological breakthroughs - from the first personal computer to the mobile revolution - and we are on our way to enabling the first fully flexible screen.
Orbotech's goal is to make the most innovative technological devices in the world affordable and accessible to all.