Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company's product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as automated process systems, into food and beverage, industrial and power and energy markets. SPX FLOW has approximately $2 billion in annual revenues with operations in more than 30 countries and sales in more than 150 countries.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The qualified candidate for this position will be able to:
- Maximize revenues from the sales of the organization’s products and/or services through a base of reseller partners in specific assigned channels and/or vertical markets.
- Locate, evaluate and recruit potential channel partners including systems integrators, value added resellers, distributors, dealers or retailers.
- Support channel partners throughout the sales process in all sales-oriented activities including marketing, advertising, sales promotion, and training in order to achieve revenue targets.
These responsibilities are sometimes combined with Sales Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A 4-year degree.
- Solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts.
- 2 to 5 years of related experience.
- The ability to influence a team cross-functionally and to develop colleagues' understanding.
- Experience handling sales of higher complexity.
- Experience setting and negotiating terms with a high level of authority.
- Recognition as an expert in a single area, or the ability to develop such expertise.
Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- Selling dryers and filtration solutions.
- Selling compressors or compressed air solutions.
- Managing a region.
- Setting up new distributors and accounts.
- Selling services, such as maintenance and repair.
You will cover the West Coast and our preference is that you are based in California. In addition, you'll need to be able to travel overnight on a regular basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SPX FLOW VALUES
SPX Flow employees are expected to behave in accordance with our company values:
- Think all customer, all the time.
- Embrace teamwork with no borders.
- Be obsessed with being the best.
- Own your actions.
- Ask the hard question.
- Do the right thing, always!
- Appreciate the moment.
Quality encompasses all aspects of SPX’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.