Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX FLOW is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader with approximately $2.5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and over 8,000 employees. The company's highly-specialized, engineered products and technologies are helping to meet rising global demand for electricity and processed foods and beverages, particularly in emerging markets.
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Senior analyst responsible for partnering with the businesses to gather and document key business intelligence requirements, then design and deliver business intelligence (BI) solutions. This individual will work with the businesses to document mapping tables, business rules, and business logic required to transform transactional data from various ERP systems into analytical data. This individual will design and deliver the business intelligence technology infrastructure to deliver dashboards, scorecards, standard reports, ad hoc self-service reports, discovery & analysis, predictive analytics, and comprehensive visualizations.
- Translate BI needs into requirements by holding requirements gathering sessions and collaborating with stakeholders throughout the company in Finance, Product Management, Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, and Supply Chain groups
- Lead SAP BW/4HANA deployment and implement strategy around ETL, MDM, Modeling, Data Transformation and Analytics Reporting.
- Gather, analyze, and identify opportunities for enhancements; work closely with business and technology partners to seek and provide effective resolution to business issues
- Design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions in SAP Cloud Platform.
- Define the engagement success criteria with business users, track and monitor progress during engagements and ensures deliverables are met
- Provide backup support for Legacy SAP Business Warehouse (BW) development and ticket resolution
- Identify and implement solutions to enhance the existing BI infrastructure process and technology, and to potentially move to newer BI infrastructure technologies to support the long term roadmap
- Create documentation to assist business users and IT members in designing & effectively using the solutions developed
- Deliver against the data strategy to support the development and deployment of executive dashboards, operational dashboards, standard reports, ad hoc reports, discovery & analysis, and predictive analytics
- Communicate and report project progress related to schedule and work performance to the necessary stakeholders
- 10+ years’ experience managing and delivering Business Intelligence reporting and data analysis solutions with SAP BW, SAP BW on HANA and SAP (Native) HANA.
- 7+ years of medium to large-scale project and program management
- Deep understanding of BW/4HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with SAP (Native) HANA data modeling, schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including Data Services and Smart Data Integration (SDI)
- Hands-on experience working with SAP BW powered by HANA and BW4HANA features, among others, standard and custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and LSA ++ best practice and performance optimization concepts.
- Strong knowledge and implementation experience with NLS framework.
- Experience with various SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) tools (WEBI, Design Studio and AOLAP) development lifecycle on either BW4HANA or SAP (Native) HANA from design through implementation and production support.
- Experience required with SAP (Native) HANA and SAP BW Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Systems Analysis, or equivalent
- One or more business intelligence certifications (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Building Customer Loyalty: Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
- Contributing to Team Success: Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; proactively taking action to achieve goals
- Managing Work: Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completely efficiently
- Planning & Organizing: Establishes sources of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Work Standards: Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed