If you combine mechanical aptitude with a customer service approach and the ability to "think on the fly" in a fast-paced, busy environment, consider bringing your career to at a growing global industry leader.
Why SPX Flow?
- Direct experience is not required
- Competitive pay and full benefits that start on day one of employment
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A positive, collaborative atmosphere
- We value and appreciate employees
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and process incoming transactions related to equipment repair or refund credit
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure cross-functional communication and prompt resolution of product issues
- Initiate proper root cause analysis and investigation when criteria are met
- Monitor trends in post-shipment and warranty areas and provide analysis to management team for evaluation.
- Provide suggestions for improvement and analyze trends in post-shipment and warranty arenas to proactively reduce repeat frequencies.
- A four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The ability to learn quickly
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Good communication skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Working knowledge of industrial and/or rotating equipment
SPX Flow is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Thank you for your interest in our company.