Build a Career Home with a Global Industry Leader
Strong Training · Advancement Potential · Great Pay and Benefits
Bring your warehousing/shipping & receiving experience to SPX Flow and enjoy plenty of opportunities:
- We'll provide initial training as well as cross-training to help you build your skills
- Our culture and atmosphere is positive and upbeat, and you'll work with great people
- Success in this position could set you up to pursue advancement in our organization; we're committed to hiring from within whenever possible
- We offer competitive competition and comprehensive benefits, and we'll provide personal safety equipment
- You'll become part of a multi-industry manufacturing leader that provides highly specialized engineered products and innovative technologies
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You'll perform a variety of duties in the warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. This will include:
- Accounting for all materials and supplies, and auditing goods received into the warehouse
- Overseeing receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures
- Preparing and coordinating schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space
- Ensuring the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- And more
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or GED
- 2 to 3 years of warehousing experience
- Experience in operating a stand-up and sit down lift in a safe and productive manner
- The ability to use computers – Excel, Word, Outlook, and WMS or ERP systems [[Question: 508411]]
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with limited supervision
- The ability to lift 50 pounds of weight using proper lifting or team-lift techniques
- Good communication skills with people at all levels of the organization and outside truck drivers
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move objects.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Warehouse conditions are in line with SPX Flow EHS regulations and country legislative safety requirements with regards to safe walkways, shelving and general working areas. Cleanliness is of paramount importance to SPX Flow however from time to time, dust and general packing materials may accumulate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SPX FLOW VALUES
SPX Flow employees are expected to behave in accordance with our company values:
- Think all customer, all the time.
- Embrace teamwork with no borders.
- Be obsessed with being the best.
- Own your actions.
- Ask the hard question.
- Do the right thing, always!
- Appreciate the moment.
Quality encompasses all aspects of SPX’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.