SPX BOLTING SYSTEMS, a division of SPX HYDRAULIC TECHNOLOGIES, is a full service global manufacturer of controlled bolting products, including hydraulic torque and tensioning systems, certified bolting training programs, product rentals, and flange management database software. We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Coordinator to work in our Pasadena, Texas rental facility. SPX Bolting Systems rental business is a fast paced, emergency based business and requires an individual that works well under pressure, can handle many tasks at one time, and remain organized.
If you combine inside sales and customer service experience with a strong ability to multi-task and think strategically, this position offers you multiple compelling opportunities.
- Expand your skills in inside sales -- even if you have focused solely on customer service until now -- as you handle incoming inquiries, generate quotes and more
- Learn about our unique industry and support SPX Flow Bolting Systems, a full service global manufacturer of controlled bolting solutions, including hydraulic torque and tensioning systems, system rentals, and other products and services
- Work with a great team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment -- just a couple of reasons with have a high number of long-tenured employees
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities, or to pursue advancement into a lead role, outside sales or operations
- Earn a competitive wage and excellent benefits as part of a growing and stable global industry leader
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will assist rental business customers via call in, drop in, or via email requests, with various customer support functions to insure quick response, excellent customer service as well as accurate and timely paperwork. This is a fast-paced, emergency-based business and requires an individual who works well under pressure, can handle many tasks at one time, and remain organized.
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, and walk-in
- Performing rental order entry into Sirius rental system
- Generating formal quotations for both rental and sales
- Checking rental stock check and coordinating tooling
- Preparing rental files
- Preparing and generating rental invoices
- Setting up new customers in SAP
- Performing sales order entry into SAP
- Providing technical information on applications for proper tool selection
- Generating work orders for customer repairs
- Purchasing parts from third-party vendors to complete customer repairs
- Generating invoices for customer repairs
- Preparing and maintaining customer repair files
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Technical/mechanical aptitude and the ability to understand the product line
- Proven effectiveness at managing multiple tasks
- Strategic thinking and the ability to handle challenges creatively
- Highly organized and able work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivating, a self-starter approach and the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs and the ability to learn new programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working inside sales/customer service, ideally from an industrial rental organization.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs and able to learn new programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SPX FLOW VALUES
- Employees are expected to behave in accordance with our company values:
- Think all customer, all the time.
- Embrace teamwork with no borders.
- Be obsessed with being the best.
- Own your actions.
- Ask the hard question.
- Do the right thing, always!
- Appreciate the moment.
Quality encompasses all aspects of SPX’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.