Help the world go further
Avnet gives employees a front-row seat to the latest innovations shaping the world we live in and the future we share.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified employees and applicants with disabilities to the extent required by law. Avnet will also make adjustments, as required under applicable law, to the work environment that will allow an employee or applicant to practice his or her religion.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.
If you are interested in viewing a copy of Avnet’s AAP for Individuals with Disabilities and/or Protected Veterans, please contact the Human Resources department during regular working hours at email@example.com or 888-994-7669.
Visit Avnet.com | Avnet Employee Job Search
TIP: Filter your job search by Region to narrow down your search returns
Fraud Alert: False Job Postings and Offers
Scammers periodically pose as Avnet executives or recruiters to issue fraudulent job postings and job offers. The following Avnet recruiting and hiring practices should help you identify a legitimate job opportunity from a fraudulent one.
- Avnet’s recruiter communications will come from an Avnet email address, not from Gmail, Yahoo, Google Hangouts, or any other third-party email service.
- Avnet does not send job offers by text messages.
- Avnet conducts all interviews over the telephone, from our business offices, or in person.
- Avnet contacts job candidates after they have posted a resume and job application directly from our Careers portal. Avnet will not send a job application by email and have the applicant fill it out manually.
- Avnet uses sites like LinkedIn to list job openings, but we provide a link to our Careers webpage where the applicant must complete a job application.
- Avnet does not use the services of a third-party firm to process job applications.
- Avnet does not pay for home office equipment or supplies in advance.
If you encounter any of the above, you may be a target of a possible fraudulent recruiting scheme. Please contact the Avnet Global Security Department at Global-Security@Avnet.com, or call (480) 643-8982.