WHO IS CONTAX?
9 offices. 4 countries. 150 employees.
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Channel Partner and one of the fastest growing and dynamic partners in the SAP Ecosystem.
CONTAX focuses exclusively on implementing and supporting the SAP enterprise applications for both large enterprises and midsized companies.
Our clients include some of the most prestigious and well-known companies in the world. With clients in USA, Canada, and Europe, CONTAX is aggressively expanding our geographical scope and presence in the Global SAP marketplace.
Our rapid growth and expansion creates challenging, rewarding, and interesting career opportunities for career-minded professionals wanting to expand their horizons and take their careers to the next level.
No prior SAP experience? No problem! We will train you from the GROUND UP! Our Company culture fosters a collaborative environment, and diverse teams are what set us apart.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At CONTAX, our highest priority is the needs of our clients. We strive to create an environment driven by excellence and groundbreaking results. The people of CONTAX are the reason behind our success and we recognize that our continued growth depends on our ability to attract and retain skilled professionals. CONTAX is always seeking knowledgeable, committed, and hardworking individuals who are eager to take on new challenges and who wish to have a hand in our ongoing innovation.
If you are looking for a unique experience with an organization that fosters teamwork and collaboration, offers countless opportunities for professional advancement, and prides itself on quality and integrity, then see what opportunities CONTAX has for you.
Can you see YOURSELF at CONTAX?
CONTAX provides a unique opportunity for all levels of staff, from entry-level to executive. Many of our entry-level staff learn technical skills, then move on to master business skills, project management, staff management and client account management.
- Interpret business issues into technical solutions
- Evaluate and re-engineer a client’s existing business process
- Design and implement technical solutions customized to meet client needs
- Develop custom reporting tools
- Functional configuration in a specific area of a client's ERP system
- Bring new ideas to the table and provide creative solutions for various business issues
- Work to develop an open, honest relationship with clients and partners while providing customers with value-added service/results
To go back to the CONTAX careers page, click here.