Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua is hiring! We’re seeking an experienced EHS Manager to join our team at our Corporate Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
You’ll manage the company's EHS functions in accordance with corporate policies and procedures to meet company’s business requirements. This is the mid-tier EHS position for our Integrated Services and Solutions Segment but performs work within policies and frameworks established by the larger corporation.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Implements and administers established EHS policies, procedures, and practices to meet requirements support short and long-term business needs.
- Working within corporate strategies and policy frameworks, proposes and implements health, safety and environmental strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies set by the organization to meet EHS requirements supporting short and long-term business needs
- This is an external customer facing position as well as through our internal business partners.
- Ensures connection between EHS functions and supervises their joint work to assure conformance with organization and compliance with jurisdictional government EHS standards
- Reviews new products, equipment, and processes for potential hazards and recommends modifications before introduction
- Collaborates with GM’s and Regional managers to identify and correct potential EHS risks and impacts
- Prepares governmental reports and participates in representation with outside agencies
- Live our culture and exemplify our Growth Enabling Behaviors to be highly enabled to deliver, highly empowered to succeed and highly accountable to lead
- Implements and administers established EHS policies, procedures, and practices to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
- Collaborates with employees and supervisors to identify and correct potential EHS risks and impacts.
- Expected travel will be about 30%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate engineering or life/physical scientific discipline. Preferred: Ability to take certification exams in an EHS field as recognized by local or country jurisdiction
- Over 10 years of EHS experience with progressing responsibilities
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.