Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
Finance & Accounting
• Prepare and review the facility's yearly budget and partner with the GM and Home Office to recommend and implement areas of process improvement aimed at maximizing revenue.
• Drive strategic planning and forecasting process for facility investments, solicit input from stakeholders, and help drive prioritization and implementation across investments.
• Develop financial models to analyze major projects and complete ad-hoc analysis as requested by business leaders.
• Build, develop, motivate, and lead multiple teams within Finance and IT. Responsible for motivating staff to achieve efficiency and productivity.
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting requirements for use by the GM, DC Management Team, and the Home Office, including volume and OPH reporting, monthly accruals, forecasts, and journal entries.
• Monitor expenses and POs, initiate cost-reduction programs for new materials and machinery, and manage building contracts.
• Ensure the timely receipt, processing, and storage of the facility's supplies.
• Conduct and participate in special projects as assigned.
• Provide recommendations for system improvements and documents enhancement requests as well as communicate implemented enhancements.
• Partner with IT professionals to ensure that all systems are working efficiently and coordinate system backups and upgrades.
• Assists in the development of procedural communications and manuals regarding new/revised programs for DC Management.
• Manages the facility's Data Center Processing function, ensuring that all tickets, distribution, labels, and signs are printed accurately and on a timely basis.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum 6 years’ management experience in a Finance setting is required.
• Proven background managing $30+M budget.
• Experiencing controlling purchasing budget for Warehouse/Distribution Center is preferred.
• Must have a strong systems background with positive communication and negotiating skills.
• Any prior IT/Technical experience is a plus, but not required
What's In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Memphis || Tennessee