Talk about value...T.J. Maxx is where you'll find it. T.J. Maxx offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions, women’s shoes, and lingerie, and emphasizes accessories and fine jewelry, at prices generally 20% - 60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day! Plus as part of The TJX Companies, Inc., you'll be part of the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to T.J. Maxx, our brands include Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
Our TJ Maxx Fulfillment Center is looking for an experience Maintenance Supervisor to lead our 2nd shift maintenance operations team in our new 1.2M sqft facility.
- Supervise a maintenance staff of 5-10 Technician to develop, counsel, motivate, and assign work on a daily basis.
- Provide a working atmosphere that is safety-conscious. Conduct performance appraisals and monitors performance of all Maintenance associates.
- Maintain efficiency and safety of all equipment. Monitor the daily operations and direct action as required.
- Organize daily maintenance of equipment. Consult with Maintenance staff and production personnel to determine future requirements.
- Coordinate with the Managers and Supervisors to establish priorities and schedule workloads to satisfy those production needs.
- Coordinate with local contractors and vendors for equipment and services as required.
- Order parts and equipment and obtain services for repair and maintenance of the facilities equipment.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- At least 5-7 years spent as a Maintenance Technician, with minumum 2 yiears of that at the Supervisor-level
- Maintenance experiene in a Distribution Center of Fulfillment Center is considered a very strong plus
- Willing to work 2nd shift (roughtly 3pm-midnight).
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX
Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length
T.J. Maxx is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Memphis || Tennessee