Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, operating four major divisions -- Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United States; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls); and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense) and three e-commerce sites (tjmaxx.com, sierratradingpost.com and tkmaxx.com). With over $29 billion in revenues in 2014, more than 3,300 stores, and approximately 198,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
Located in Marlborough, MA
Monday-Friday 10:30am- 7:00pm
Provides customer service support to Inbound Transportation vendors and carriers. Provides operational support to Transportation Planning Analysts and other areas within Logistics. Performs systems administration duties to support vendor and operational needs. Ensures vendor compliance with systems protocols and corporate routing policies.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- VENDOR SUPPORT: Provides a high level of customer service to vendors. Maintains on-line status of Automatic Call Distribution System (ACD) in response to incoming vendor routing calls and inquiries. Answers vendor questions relative to routing requests, purchase order start-ship and cancel dates, TJXLogistics.com website specifics, and POE shipments. Provides support to vendors using E-Routing (Delivery Management System) and assists vendors to achieve success in E-Routing. Confirms shipping authorization numbers and verifies carrier pick-up dates for vendors as needed.
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION: Performs systems administration duties to support vendor and operational needs. Educates and encourages problem vendors on the benefits and requirements of utilizing E-Routing. Explains systems security requirements required by Sarbanes-Oxley to vendors. Enters vendor-faxed routing requests in the Delivery Management System on an exception basis. Monitors the Fax Monitor application to ensure successful transmission of routing instructions to vendors and carriers.
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT: Provides operational support to the Inbound Transportation Planning Analysts relative to carrier/vendor routing, carrier service issues and problem resolution. Interacts with Planning Analysts relative to vendor issues on carrier pick-ups and potential service issues. Receives direction and guidance from Planning Analyst to resolve vendor issues.
- Special projects as assigned
- Outstanding communication skills and phone call etiquette
- 0-2 years experience required
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to confidentially interact with all levels of Management
- Ability to embrace change/changes in priorities
- Must have strong communication skills, typing skills and pay excellent attention to detail
- Requires effective business writing skills and strong verbal communication skills
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Participation in rotational Holiday coverage
- Flexible and willingness to work overtime as requested
- Proficiency with MS Office
- College degree is preferred but not required / High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and be receptive to other points of view
What's In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not
only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits
that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance,
Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Marlboro || Massachusetts