Talk about value...T.J. Maxx is where you'll find it. T.J. Maxx offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions, women’s shoes, and lingerie, and emphasizes accessories and fine jewelry, at prices generally 20% - 60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day! Plus as part of The TJX Companies, Inc., you'll be part of the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to T.J. Maxx, our brands include Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
Ready to take the next step in your Human Resources career? Join our Memphis eCommerce facility and provide generalist support as the lead Human Resources member on 2nd shift. Work a Sunday-Thursday schedule from roughly 3pm-midnight (Fridays and Saturdays off), and play a main role with all facets of HR:
- Provide training to all levels of associates. This will be done both in-classroom and on the floor of the facility, and range from 1-on-1 training to group trainings of 20+
- Supports Associate Relations by administering and advising all levels of associates on Company policies, procedures and benefit programs
- Recruit and guide external candidates through the hiring process
- Advise associates on programs by providing counseling and assistance.
- Proactively develop relationships within the community and with outside sources to identify and attract diverse talent during high-staffing demands
- Implement alternative staffing sources and represents the Company at job fairs and community events
- Conducts new hire orientations as needed and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Willing to work 2nd shift (roughly 3pm - midnight) on a Sunday-Thursday schedule. Get Fridays and Saturdays off.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years of general Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and techniques as well as employment agency methods and operations
- Developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Coaching and counseling skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is considered a plus
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX
Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length
T.J. Maxx is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Memphis || Tennessee