Sierra Trading Post is an off-price Internet retailer of brand name outdoor gear, family apparel and footwear, sporting goods and home fashions. We offer consumers an ever-changing selection of merchandise, at great value. Based in Cheyenne, Wyoming, we launched our e-commerce site, SierraTradingPost.com, in 1998. As of October 31, 2015, we also operate 7 retail stores. Sierra Trading Post, is part of The TJX Companies, Inc. the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
Store Manager – Hillsboro, OR
18020 NW Evergreen Parkway
Hillsboro, OR 97006
- Accountable for Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales
- Manage store expense control and payroll to optimize business
- Focus staff on Loss Prevention priorities
- Ensure every customer is provided with exceptional customer service
- Recruit, train, develop and manage a large team of Associates and Assistant Managers
- Provide individualized development for Assistant Store Managers to ensure their ability to be promoted to Store Manager positions
- Three to five years' retail leadership experience as a Store or District Manager
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
- Strong interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
The TJX Companies, Inc. ranks No. 103 in the 2015 Fortune 500 listings. As of January 31, 2015, the Company had $29 billion in revenues, more than 3,300 stores in 7 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 198,000 Associates. We operate T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com, in the United States; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, and Austria, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K. (combined, TJX Europe); and Trade Secret in Australia.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Hillsboro || OR