Discover a distribution job with some very big differences
TJX is the world’s leading off-price fashion and homeware retail company, with a multi-billion dollar turnover. Our best known brands in Europe are TK Maxx and Homesense. We’ve been growing rapidly for many years now, so we’re opening a state-of-the-art centre in Knottingley, Wakefield, to help distribute our huge variety of fashion and homeware goods all over Europe. It’s an exciting time to join us, with lots of opportunities to get on, move up, and develop your skills and career.
How is TJX different?
Distribution at TJX isn’t like distribution elsewhere. You never know what’s coming – so every day is different. One day you could be dealing with pink china flamingos, the next Hawaiian shirts. Working here is fast-paced and fun.
If you join us, you’ll quickly feel like part of the family. We hire friendly, helpful and talented people, who enjoy being part of a close-knit team. There’s always a fun, family-style atmosphere, so lots of our people stay with us for years.
At TJX, we look after our people
You’ll be well-rewarded working here, with benefits including:
• Competitive pay
• Permanent, full-time work with a 36 hour per week contract
• Staff benefits including various discounts, childcare vouchers, life insurance, pension, and a generous holiday allowance
• A wide range of training opportunities to help you develop your skills and career
What kind of jobs are on offer?
We have lots of different jobs for associates at different levels of experience, including Receiving, Processing, Shipping and Fork Lift Truck Operators. All have rotating shift patterns from 6am to 3pm and 3pm to 12am and include one weekend in three.
You could be:
• Processing and preparing merchandise for store selection
• Unloading trailers and sorting and documenting merchandise for relevant departments
• Keeping merchandise moving to all areas of processing and dispatching it to the correct destinations
• Operating Fork Lift Trucks to move goods from receiving to other areas in the processing centre.
Are you the right person for us?
To fit in at TJX, you’ll need to:
• Be open-minded and honest
• Always be ready to help people in your team
• Have a can-do attitude and be able to adapt when things change quickly
• Use your initiative to solve problems when they turn up
• Be able to manage your time efficiently and meet deadlines
• Be up for a challenge and ready to go the extra mile to be good at your job
Does this sound like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.