Buckman is a privately held, global specialty chemical company with headquarters in Memphis, TN, USA, committed to safeguarding the environment, maintaining safety in the workplace, and promoting sustainable development. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative specialty chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk, improve product quality, and provide a measurable return on investment.
Design, develop, and implement Business Intelligence reporting with associated data architecture and support of SAP BI reporting and associated solutions.
Collect requirements, analyze requirements, design visualizations with the use of appropriate BOBJ reporting tools.
Development of dashboards, visualizations, and report development using SAP Business Objects reporting tools such as WEBI, Design Studio, Lumira.
Perform BOBJ Administration tasks such as management of security, patching, performance tuning, publishing, promotion management.
Coordinate with the hosting partner and team members to upgrade and implement solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Analysis and Design skills.
- Development of reports, dashboards, and presentation of data using SAP Business Objects reporting tools such as WEBI, Lumira, Design Studio, Analysis.
- Customization skills using Java Script and/or VB Script.
- Skills in SAP BEx query development (BW).
- Skills in development of Cascading Style Sheets.
- Business knowledge in Accounting and Supply chain functions and associated data.
- Project Management skills.
- 7 years of experience in development and implementation of solutions using SAP Business Objects reporting tools.
- Experience in development using Design Studio is desirable.
- Experience in using SAP Bex queries and Multi providers for sourcing data.
- Experience in BOBJ Administration is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or University in Engineering, Technology, Business administration, Management Information Systems or equivalent.