Requisition ID: 15226
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Are you ready to apply your skills and experience working on systems and products that support our war-fighters and help protect our nation? Then consider becoming part of the growing Government Systems Communication Products Organization. As a Systems Engineer on the Advanced Data Links Team, you will be part of a multi-functional team comprised of Systems and Hardware engineers leading development of our next generation communications products supporting our military and their partners.
Specific responsibilities of this position include system and subsystem requirements analysis, definition, and validation; systems and subsystems integration and requirements verification testing; effective technical collaboration among systems, hardware and software design functions; assisting in resolving technical problems that cross functional domain areas of hardware and software; and supporting customer platform integration.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
- Must possess, have possessed or have applied for a U.S. DOD Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Knowledge of the systems development process, including requirements capture, design, decomposition, integration, and verification/validation
- Knowledge of communications engineering fundamentals (e.g: general radio transceiver architectures/designs, basic radio functional component blocks, performance specifications and test methodologies)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Field is required
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
- Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.