Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Salesforce Administrator - Legal will join the Legal Technology Operations group, reporting to the Senior Director of Legal Technology Operations.We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Admin. This role will serve as the primary Salesforce Admin.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead Salesforce implementation specialist for various Legal Technology Projects such as contract management, export compliance, etc.
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools.
- Design, develop and maintain VisualForce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integrations with on-premise or third-party solutions using Web Services, REST, etc.
- Production of professional and clearly defined functional and technical documentation to support existing code and configuration based functionality.
- Including but not limited to business requirement documentation, technical requirement documentation, visibility/workflow structures, functional designs, system interface diagrams, and technical specifications.
- Acclimate quickly to current system configuration and custom code in order to troubleshoot and enhance.
- Understand and support security role maintenance, including role hierarchy, security profiles, and access rights in the Salesforce platform.
- Participation in the definition, testing, implementation and support of legal system requirements with legal Stakeholders.- Participation in process improvement and technical solution analysis to deliver the best possible resolution to our business customers.
- Assists in the development of curriculum and provide user training
- Adhere to information security and audit requirements.
- Work to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems.
- Build relationships and collaborate with Legal practice groups and IT functions across Comcast/NBCUniversal.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Admin experience.
- Corporate Legal, Media or Law Firm experience highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of corporate functions and SDLC efforts.
- Experience working with IT teams and 3rd Party Cloud Providers highly preferred.
- Hands on experience implementing and supporting various Legal Automation tools.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and implement data requirements to meet functional and technical specifications.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process.
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of Salesforce Administrator skills.
- Working knowledge of Java/APEX development is highly desired.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and related technology expertise.
- Knowledge or experience with Business Intelligence Tools helpful.
- Project Management experience helpful.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, etc) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Project Management Certification a plus.
- Creates, updates, and preserves important corporate records/documentation.
- Possesses knowledge of the law and legal processes.- Demonstrates excellent organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Oversees the planning and execution of customer meetings as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer