Buckman is a privately held, global specialty chemical company with headquarters in Memphis, TN, USA, committed to safeguarding the environment, maintaining safety in the workplace, and promoting sustainable development. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative specialty chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk, improve product quality, and provide a measurable return on investment.
In accordance with the Buckman Way, your contribution to the success of Buckman Labs can be summarized as:
Implementation of SAP Supply Chain processes by:
• Collecting and documenting detailed requirements
• Analyzing requirements and designing solutions using SAP best practices
• Developing To-be business process flows
• Configuring SAP Material Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), and Logistics Execution (LE) modules and associated master data.
• Performing integration and system testing to ensure proper functioning of the solutions with the other modules.
• Preparing test scripts
• Coordinating with the users to test the solutions.
• Developing business process documentation and user training manuals.
• Training the key users and end users.
• Implementing cross functional solutions by working with cross functional implementation team.
• Planning and coordinating cut-over activities for smooth transition.
• Performing data migration.
• Providing post Go-live support to the users.
• Preparing necessary documentation such as configuration, gap fit analysis, decisions taken.
• Developing functional specifications for development objects and working with the development team to deploy completed solutions.
Support, Facilitate, Enhance and/or Reengineering of SAP Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM) modules by:
• Using knowledge of international business processes to incorporate best practices into
the international business environment
• Applying knowledge of SAP Material Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), Logistics Execution (LE) modules and functional knowledge in Supply Chain functions to document/enhance current business functions and processes
• Supporting Supply Chain processes using SAP Material Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), Logistics Execution (LE) modules and associated master data for all the operations and departments by providing solutions to problems
• Leveraging to implement global solutions
• Leading, developing, and implementing systems and reporting for Global Supply Chain Workgroup
• Coordinating support and development of Supply Chain systems related reporting for all operations and departments.
Implementation of new initiatives by:
• Identifying necessary tools and techniques
• Preparing proposals and recommendations
• Coordinating with the team members
• Demonstrating the knowledge of the business systems, business practices and the business culture of the global Buckman companies
• Communicating effectively.
Project Management and leadership of projects.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Technology, or equivalent
• Extensive experience in implementation of SAP MM, IM, WM, and LE modules.
• Experience in 5 full life cycle implementations of SAP Supply Chain related processes is desired
• Experience in implementation of SAP Supply Chain processes for Batch manufacturing (chemical or similar) environment is desired.
Expertise in SAP MM, IM, WM, and LE modules to configure and to implement these modules for manufacturing environment.