Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Merchandiser located in Ypsilanti, MI
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
Reset stores to Eby plan o gram.
Help customers and Eby grow in store sales.
Set grocery, snacks, candy, auto and general merchandise.
Assure outdated products are removed; replace all discontinued items with new items.
- Acceptable driving record
- Must be 21 (to be able to drive company vehicles)
- Strong product knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- This position will require overnight travel
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance.
- Company provided life insurance.
- Company provided short term disability insurance.
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and direct deposit available
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days.
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our eight regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.