Buckman is a privately held, global specialty chemical company with headquarters in Memphis, TN, USA, committed to safeguarding the environment, maintaining safety in the workplace, and promoting sustainable development. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative specialty chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk, improve product quality, and provide a measurable return on investment.
The IT Senior Business Systems Analyst position is responsible for providing software development skills and services that enable Buckman to respond to business needs for new custom-developed applications and support existing custom-developed applications. This position is a senior level developer that should have extensive experience in the desired skillset outlined below.
- Web application experience
- .Net (MVC, C#, etc.)
- SQL Server (Database platform)
- GIT or similar source control (Source code repository)
- Ability to follow processes and adhere to standards
- Four to ten years related experience and training
- Experience with identifying and documenting requirements and in developing appropriate technical and functional system designs
- Knowledge of popular development methodologies and Systems Development Life Cycles
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university
- Area/Major/Discipline: Computer Science, Computer Engineering of Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.