Buckman is a privately held, global specialty chemical company with headquarters in Memphis, TN, USA, committed to safeguarding the environment, maintaining safety in the workplace, and promoting sustainable development. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative specialty chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk, improve product quality, and provide a measurable return on investment.
Area Representative for Water Treatment in NW Louisiana will be responsible for managing existing power and petrochemical business as well as supporting and expanding the territory through new business sales in Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana. Responsibility for contacts and networking within the power and oil & gas industry and utilizing water and process treatment expertise to expand business.
- Managing multiple projects
- Self-motivated and Self-directed
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills working with teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Driven to excel and succeed
- 1-5 years’ water treatment, process and sales experience
- Good reputation and network of contacts
- Water and process treatment experience
- Demonstrated technical problem solving in field
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university
- Area/Major/Discipline: Chemical Engineering, chemistry or related field
- OR, Relative industry experience