Buckman is a privately held, global specialty chemical company with headquarters in Memphis, TN, USA, committed to safeguarding the environment, maintaining safety in the workplace, and promoting sustainable development. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative specialty chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk, improve product quality, and provide a measurable return on investment.
In accordance with The Buckman Way, your contribution to the success of Buckman can be summarized as: To Ensure Customer Satisfaction by effectively managing Customer Orders and requests for information or documentation through effective communication with carriers and other Buckman associates in defining requirements; determining actions required to satisfy these requirements; as you coordinate efforts with internal and external agents to fulfill the requirements. To then follow-up to ensure order, shipment and all related documentation was handled properly and all related needs were met.
- Must have good phone/writing skills and the ability to work with different personalities.
- Computer literate, on-line data entry, ten key by touch
- Mathematical skills
- Customer Service experience in Manufacturing environment preferred
- Two to four years related experience or training.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)