The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane’s unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.
Scheduler, Orlando, FL.
The Scheduler is responsible for developing and maintaining resource and cost loaded construction schedules utilizing Primavera P6 scheduling software.
- Assist the Project Manager in development of the Construction Schedule
- Maintain, monitor and update (when appropriate) the construction schedule during the Life Cycle of the Project
- Proactively identify potential schedule impacts with contractors and in-house disciplines
- Prepare construction critical path schedules using contractor experience production rates to determine accurate duration of activities
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related degree
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience in heavy/highway construction
- 3 plus years experience in a scheduling role on large heavy/highway projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Primavera Scheduling software
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.