We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Freeman is seeking a Talent Development Manager - FXP to lead the implementation of a comprehensive Freeman strategy for the FreemanXP enterprise. Focus on developing and implementing training that meets the changing needs of the FXP organization, encompassing Sales, Operations and Creative. Responsible for planning, creating, implementing and managing innovative learning solutions that align with Freeman’s business strategy.
FreemanXP uses the power of social engagement to inspire audiences to action. Whether online or face-to-face, FreemanXP connects individuals and brands in ways that accelerate engagement and create transformational change on a global scale. FreemanXP is a brand experience agency within the greater Freeman organization, offering a full range of marketing solutions from strategy and creative services through event/production management and measurement. Additional duties include:
- Oversee all aspects of the FXP training strategy implementation
- Design, develop, and facilitate innovative development programs (for all FXP roles) that align with the FXP strategy and objectives
- Partner and build relationships with FXP leadership and designated FXP subject matter experts (SMEs) to gain knowledge of specific work scenarios requiring FXP development to improve performance
- Identify and develop internal training programs to address performance gaps
- Research, identify and make recommendations on third party vendors/business partners that align with the business needs, ensuring Freeman’s quality standards and objectives are met
- Use instructional design methods, including conceptual knowledge and application of adult learning theory, in producing relevant training materials such as training manuals, multi-media visual aids, interactive games, and other educational materials
- Utilize a variety of training methods, mediums, and formats to develop high-performance employees and leaders throughout the organization
- Implement evaluation metrics to assess impact of training efforts
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in designated/assigned area of sales and training through continued interaction and collaboration with designated/assigned department SMEs
- Work with representatives from various companies and locations to gain knowledge that will enhance training programs
- Stay abreast of learning practices through self-development and training with industry specific organizations. Participate in continuing education opportunities as identified by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum seven years of curriculum development and program delivery experience
- Expert-level experience with planning, creating, implementing and/or managing a development curriculum for a medium-to-large organization with measured success
- Must exhibit superior customer service/people skills when dealing with clients and staff
- Must be an outstanding verbal communicator including the ability to speak effectively with all levels of Freeman leadership as well as facilitate collaborative discussions on various learning and development subject matter topics
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- Must possess exemplary writing and editing skills
- Proven execution of ADDIE method for effective development of learning content
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to multi-task and work under established deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of training development software
- Must be able to solve complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Proven ability to interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions / best practices
- Ability to evaluate processes and procedures and develop curriculum on topic
- Ability to instruct and demonstrate how to perform in sales
- Experience with hosting webinars and virtual instructor-led training
- Ability to measure and evaluate learning impact
- Experience with leveraging learning management systems a plus
- Ability to work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Self-motivated, assertive, detail-oriented and dependable with a collaborative team approach
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EMPLOYEES – PLEASE APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER POSITIONS VIA THE INTERNAL CAREERS WEBPAGE AFTER YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR EMPLOYEE TALENT PROFILE INFORMATION BY GOING TO THE “Public Profile” DROP DOWN THEN SELECT “TALENT PROFILE “. IN THE TALENT PROFILE SECTION, SELECT THE EDIT BUTTON WHICH IS LEFT OF THE “PERSONAL INFORMATION” TAB. PROCEED TO EDIT ALL SECTIONS OF YOUR TALENT PROFILE BY SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR INFORMATION ENTERED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT US BY EMAILING CAREERS@FREEMANCO.COM AND SOMEONE IN TA WILL RESPOND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE IN SUPPORT. (REFERENCE EMPLOYEE PROFILE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN EMAILING).
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records