NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Reporting to NRT’s Sales Education and Delivery Manager, this position delivers classroom, virtual and technical programs which support the vision and strategy of NRT’s sales education platform. Position maintains the standards for the sales education and delivery of a best in class experience for all learners.This position will be focused on the Sacramento/Tahoe and North Bay Areas.
The position will utilize a variety of instructional techniques and formats, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures to demonstrate a strong ability to manage training sessions to drive optimal outcomes and results. Position will drive a culture of continuous learning. Position will develop productive working relationship with the instructional design team and serve as subject matter experts on delivery and technical training development.
Position will provide feedback to the Sales Education and Delivery Manager to help shape NRT’s ongoing learning strategy. Position must stay abreast of industry related best practices, delivery technology, instructional design, blended and social learning, learning management systems, delivery methods and other relevant aspects of learning in addition to coaching and leadership best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the organizational training and development strategy, vision and action plan to deliver dynamic learning programs through various virtual delivery methods and platforms
- Actively develop productive working relationships with the Learning Center of Excellence and serve as subject matter experts on delivery and training development
- Support participants and answer questions through all aspects of their learning experience: classroom, blended, technical, etc.
- Use platform delivery options like breakout rooms and forum discussions to engage participants
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in training
- Working knowledge of the adult learning theory and experience working within this industry required
- Experience in the sales learning/training space is preferred
- Proven experience in training delivery
- Proven strong collaborative and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills with individuals at all levels in business
- Must be able to handle many discussions at once and effectively deal with people to achieve optimal outcomes
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Must be able to multitask and effectively deal with people to achieve optimal outcomes
- Be organized and use time management skills wisely
- Use persuasion to shift people’s opinions and points of view as necessary in the classroom
- Anticipate objections and prepare to overcome them
- Encourage participation and actively engage all students in each class
- Ability to travel up to 35% within the region
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with distance learning tools is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.