We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Freeman is seeking a Director – Demand Generation to play a key leadership role managing Freeman’s Demand Generation function and marketing automation program. This is a critical role responsible for influencing pipeline and revenue throughout the buyers’ journey and creating engagement with both existing accounts and net new prospects. This role will design, manage and optimize digital nurturing programs and will serve as a key link between front-line engagement and sales-side conversion of leads into opportunities. This individual will regularly interact with sales and marketing stakeholders to develop programs that support a clearly defined buying process that aligns to sales strategies and organizes and maintains a lead-to-revenue process. Additional duties include:
- Drives the launch of Freeman’s demand generation approach to fully integrated digital marketing programs that support sales and drive revenue.
- Leads the effort to deploy perpetual nurture programs across the Freeman enterprise directed toward defined audience segments.
- Owns Freeman’s demand generation strategy and through regular analysis recommend shifts as appropriate.
- Drives the development and implementation of analytics, measurement, reporting and optimization for specific audience programs as well as the overall perpetual nurture program.
- Understands our buyers and advises on compelling content creation that drives buyers forward in the buying process.
- Works closely with Digital Marketing and the Marketing Leadership Team to develop and refine audience-specific programs integrating nurture, email, events, social, PR and webinars.
- In partnership with Digital Marketing, recommends and optimizes SEO, SEM and other inbound and outbound marketing efforts to capture key audience personas to pull them into perpetual nurture programs.
- Maintains a proven relationship with Sales Operations and CRM team.
- Provides oversight for Freeman’s instance of Market managing external consultant resources and, in the future, recommend, hire and manage demand generation resources.
- Forecasts and helps the marketing team achieve greater marketing success
- Acts as a key subject matter expert and thought-leader willing to share a point of view on data-driven marketing as well as marketing technology and analytics both internally and externally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience preferably within a B2B enterprise organization.
- Minimum 5+ years of applied knowledge managing perpetual demand generation programs and marketing automation strategy in an enterprise B2B organization.
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B demand creation experience including digital/inbound marketing, web and content marketing, social media demand seeding, SEO/SEM, email marketing and content syndication.
- Experience creating, implementing, measuring and optimizing successful perpetual demand programs, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- Proficiency with marketing automation, salesforce automation, web content management, analytics and reporting.
- Experience analyzing content performance and the impact of content on program health as well as program velocity.
- Experience supporting complex buyer journeys involving multiple stakeholders.
- Cross-functional management ability, including proven experience building and implementing process to interface with sales, sales operations and product marketing.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable leading transformational change and implementing process.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact opportunities.
- Ability to build strong relationship with peers, business partners, and vendor partners.
- Proven written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience presenting concepts and recommendations to various audiences.
- Proven project management skills, excellent communication skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with both the Market platform and Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EMPLOYEES – PLEASE APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER POSITIONS VIA THE INTERNAL CAREERS WEBPAGE AFTER YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR EMPLOYEE TALENT PROFILE INFORMATION BY GOING TO THE “Public Profile” DROP DOWN THEN SELECT “TALENT PROFILE “. IN THE TALENT PROFILE SECTION, SELECT THE EDIT BUTTON WHICH IS LEFT OF THE “PERSONAL INFORMATION” TAB. PROCEED TO EDIT ALL SECTIONS OF YOUR TALENT PROFILE BY SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR INFORMATION ENTERED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT US BY EMAILING CAREERS@FREEMANCO.COM AND SOMEONE IN TA WILL RESPOND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE IN SUPPORT. (REFERENCE EMPLOYEE PROFILE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN EMAILING).
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records