Since 1927, Freeman has provided customers with comprehensive services for face-to-face marketing events including expositions, conventions, corporate events and exhibits. Headquartered in Dallas, with more than 70 offices in North America and the United Kingdom, Freeman produces more than 15,000 events annually. Freeman has the ability to assist customers in all aspects of the trade show process, from set-up to take-down and everything in between. An employee-owned company, Freeman places an emphasis on respect for people, providing unparalleled customer service. Freeman has received numerous awards for excellence in the trade show industry.
The Freeman Marketing organization is seeking a dynamic Multimedia Designer with the ability to conceptualize, create, edit and bring important creative projects to fruition. This individual will deliver quick thinking and innovative approaches to each project including ideas and solutions that conform to enterprise brand standards and meet the needs of internal constituents. Work closely with the VP Brand Marketing and Brand Marketing Creative Director to conceptualize, create, refine and implement multimedia design projects across all digital and analog platforms including web, social, presentation, and print formats. Additional duties include:
- Designs and creates visual assets to be used in presentations, promotions, digital media and other channels.
- Revises, enhances and evolves existing presentation assets as required.
- Works closely with creative, graphics, operations and the Marketing Leadership team (MLT) to assist in the production of media; presentations, ads, print collateral, motion graphics, web designs and other outputs.
- Works closely with Digital Media Director to design and implement solutions on Freeman.com and Freeman social platforms.
- Designs and develops presentations for internal and external use.
- Designs and develops collateral to articulate service and solution offerings in both electronic and print formats.
- Delivers superior, knowledge-based creative solutions, which exceed expectations, are on target with business objectives, speak effectively to audience demographics and are within budgetary and production requirements.
- Collaborates with marketing leaders, internal divisional and executive functions, project managers and producers, and drive visual concepts from ideation through execution.
- Develops and manages relationships with a broad range of freelance creative resources and print vendors.
- Retains proficiency with programs including, but not limited to Indesign, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Keynote, MS Office/Outlook, and other software programs as deemed necessary.
- Maintains workflow in support of the organization’s internal projects, client projects and co-workers responsibilities in fulfillment of same.
- Performs other appropriate duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a Graphics designer, writer or creative and/or similar role in corporate communications, agency, or production environment.
- Experience within one or more segments of business-to-business communications, branding and marketing experience required.
- Familiarity working in Meetings/Events, Video and Digital Media.
- Must have a great grasp on presentation design packages; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Prezi, Keynote, PowerPoint and Acrobat, as well as a thorough understanding of all MS Office programs.
- Relevant work examples and/or portfolio.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and customer service oriented attitude.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced high-pressure environment with C-level executives.
- Diplomacy & tact in challenging situations and in dealing with many personality types and working styles.
- Knows how to tell a great visual story and connect with an audience; make complex messages easily understood and compelling.
- Must have an agile and creative mind, be a strategic thinker, and have refined aesthetic sensibilities.
- Entrepreneurial in attitude and problem solving.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in arts, communication or design.
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.