Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Replenishment Buyer at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL. This position reports directly to the Procurement Manager.
The Replenishment Buyer is responsible for the daily management and procurement of materials/vendors on their specific buying desk.
- Maintains service level and inventory objectives as defined by management.
- Maintains turn targets as defined by management
- Manages purchasing of all materials on buying desk.
- Manages on-time deliveries as defined by management by working with the Operations Department, carriers and suppliers.
- Conducts backorder reviews including purchase order expediting.
- Provides backorder feedback daily/weekly as required.
- Assists members of the inventory management group in identifying products for liquidation.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to correspond effectively with vendors and managers.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office products ( Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). SAP knowledge highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and/or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Wholesale, Retail or Distribution industry experiences a plus.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive salary including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our eight regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.