Since 1927, Freeman has provided customers with comprehensive services for face-to-face marketing events including expositions, conventions, corporate events and exhibits. Headquartered in Dallas, with more than 70 offices in North America and the United Kingdom, Freeman produces more than 15,000 events annually. Freeman has the ability to assist customers in all aspects of the trade show process, from set-up to take-down and everything in between. An employee-owned company, Freeman places an emphasis on respect for people, providing unparalleled customer service. Freeman has received numerous awards for excellence in the trade show industry.
Freeman is seeking an Exhibitor Services Representative to work in a basic customer service capacity with the customer service support staff on large shows and independently on small shows. Additional duties include:
- Perform all in-house and show site functions/procedures as stated in the Exhibitor Services Manual (i.e. data processing, incoming/outgoing phone calls/batch processing, customer billing, invoicing, collecting on outstanding balances, show closings etc…).
- Accurately perform all data entry for Exhibitor Services, i.e., input exhibitor lists, price lists, orders, payments, etc.
- Pack show site supplies, computers, printers, and other equipment.
- Work independently at show site at shows requiring only one (1) Exhibitor Service Representative.
- Properly handle and process cash, checks, wire transfers and credit cards payments. Collect all monies for services before, during and after the show. Calculate and create price masters.
- Communicate professionally with customers via phone, fax, and email or in person at show site. Solicit the sale of upgrade or additional equipment/services.
- Complete all show closing functions.
- Resolve complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints to designated departments or Account Executive for investigation.
- Ensure all departments are aware of customer requirements.
- Contact exhibitors regarding problems with orders/payments.
- Set up and maintain show files.
- Generate billing and invoicing for the exhibit area of the show.
- Perform audits ranging from pre-show, self audits, show-site, and post show.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) + years of related experience
- Requires analysis and judgment relative to which item or service will satisfy the customer’s need and knowledge of all Freeman services.
- Proven written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to type 40 wpm or 6000 KSPH with 95% accuracy.
- Must be familiar with: Pertinent information for assigned show, show rules and regulations, and personnel assigned to show.
- Representative is expected to be on time with a professional appearance and attitude.
- Must present a general knowledge of all Freeman services to the client.
- High School Diploma or GED
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.