We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Does partnering to drive new initiatives motivate you? If so, we would love to have you join us as an Organizational Change Manager. This critical enterprise-wide role with provide a broad-range of consultation services to executive leaders and senior management on the development and implementation of key strategies for creating and sustaining a high performing organization. You will be utilizing data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization’s availability to reach its strategic objectives. Collaborating with executive leadership to solve complex challenges and supporting them through transformation projects. You will be challenged with delivering change management and organization design solutions that support governance, culture and technology actions to drive the success of transformation goals for the Freeman Company. Additional duties include:
- Manages the development and implementation of frameworks, including change management models, that support improved future-state organizational design and alignment.
- Provides coaching, facilitation, team development, whole systems analysis, process reengineering and organization development services in consultation with executive leaders and senior managers to implement organization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organization’s strategic plans.
- Applies behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on the organization, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change.
- Prepares comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change and transition initiatives and leadership.
- Manages identification of required leadership/stakeholder attributes and articulates the importance of leadership in an effective change process.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation.
- Consults with program management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall Company performance.
- Designs, develops, coordinates, and implements organizational development initiatives to support organization objectives and business plan.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Freeman Learning organization to ensure alignment and increase to overall effectiveness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum six years of relevant experience in applied organizational development or change management field
- Minimum three years internal consultation and corporate training experience working with senior managers utilizing the skills and knowledge described in the essential functions to improve work groups, teams, and organizations.
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Bachelors’ Degree in human resource management, organizational development, applied behavioral science, business administration or related field
- Master’s Degree or higher in OD or IO disciplines preferred.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EMPLOYEES – PLEASE APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER POSITIONS VIA THE INTERNAL CAREERS WEBPAGE AFTER YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR EMPLOYEE TALENT PROFILE INFORMATION BY GOING TO THE “Public Profile” DROP DOWN THEN SELECT “TALENT PROFILE “. IN THE TALENT PROFILE SECTION, SELECT THE EDIT BUTTON WHICH IS LEFT OF THE “PERSONAL INFORMATION” TAB. PROCEED TO EDIT ALL SECTIONS OF YOUR TALENT PROFILE BY SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR INFORMATION ENTERED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT US BY EMAILING CAREERS@FREEMANCO.COM AND SOMEONE IN TA WILL RESPOND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE IN SUPPORT. (REFERENCE EMPLOYEE PROFILE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN EMAILING).
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records