We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
The Marketo Administrator supports the Demand Generation program build-out and optimization, as well as drives a culture of shared best practices around Freeman's use of marketing automation. This specific role focuses on serving as the primary administrator of the marketing automation platform and collaborating together with the Demand Generation Director to ensure Freeman is optimizing its system usage, its lead-to-revenue processes and its analytical insight via marketing automation. This role plays an important role ensuring the pre-show Exhibitor communications program is optimized and running well.
- Responsible for overall system health including maintenance to reduce disruptions.
- Co-Admin the synchronization between Salesforce and Marketo (with Salesforce Admins).
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations in creating and managing workflows between Salesforce and Marketo (and other sources as necessary).
- Design and provide user provisioning, data cleansing, report and dashboard design, user training, and documentation and marketing program support, within the Marketo system.
- Create lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition and demand generation programs, to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer base.
- Create meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles.
- Document processes and procedures for all marketing workflows within Marketo, acting as the primary “power user” to cross-train and support other global marketing users on best-practice use of the system.
- Understand how Marketo integrates with Salesforce as part of the overall lead management process, and manage and execute system deployment & integration projects for Marketo.
- Monitor Marketo prospect database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database.
- Collaborating with Marketing and business units to analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Backup to Marketo Program Specialist, responsible for the uploading lists into Marketo.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience using Marketo as a system administrator.
- Experience working with modern marketers centered on optimizing the demand generation process.
- Experience administering Marketo involving complex buyer journeys across a wide array of products and services. Experience with creation of Marketo assets, programs and automations.
- Comfortable with HTML emails and landing page layout in Marketo.
- Ability to create reports in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Advanced MS Office and Salesforce skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to think outside of the box.
- Solid business acumen including a good sense of how a well-integrated Marketo and CRM systems can be utilized to improve business.
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and tact.
- Proven decision making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to present ideas and solutions to many audiences including senior management.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function.
- Demonstrated project management skills, excellent communication skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or another related field
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EMPLOYEES – PLEASE APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER POSITIONS VIA THE INTERNAL CAREERS WEBPAGE AFTER YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR EMPLOYEE TALENT PROFILE INFORMATION BY GOING TO THE “Public Profile” DROP DOWN THEN SELECT “TALENT PROFILE “. IN THE TALENT PROFILE SECTION, SELECT THE EDIT BUTTON WHICH IS LEFT OF THE “PERSONAL INFORMATION” TAB. PROCEED TO EDIT ALL SECTIONS OF YOUR TALENT PROFILE BY SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR INFORMATION ENTERED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT US BY EMAILING CAREERS@FREEMANCO.COM AND SOMEONE IN TA WILL RESPOND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE IN SUPPORT. (REFERENCE EMPLOYEE PROFILE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN EMAILING).
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records