We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
The Senior Analyst – Voice of Customer provides analytical support and actionable business insights relative to the customer experience throughout the Freeman enterprise. This individual is analytical, curious, and able to identify and tell a story with data. The Senior Analyst transforms Freeman’s customer experience data and analytics to ensure the voice of the customer is a central factor in our decision-making processes. Derives insights from both structured (survey) and unstructured (open-ended, speech/text, social) data and various business systems.
- Transforms data into meaningful insights that can be used to assist in decision making.
- Presents and communicates complex ideas and findings in a manner that is understood by a non- technical audience.
- Automates and builds intuitive reporting for all levels of the organization; including the design and production of weekly and monthly reports in addition to assisting in the annual budgeting process.
- Develops and evaluates customer loyalty driver metrics.
- Conducts daily maintenance of Freeman’s customer survey program. Runs regular data uploads and file transfers for the various business divisions. Addresses issues and troubleshoots for other survey subject matter experts if upload problems occur.
- Performs as the technical interface between IT and Freeman’s survey research supplier. Acts as liaison with IT on system enhancements, upgrades, and issue resolution.
- Manages project budgets for internal programs and projects.
- Produces monthly reports as assigned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations. Brings forward thinking and thought leadership recommendations.
- Uses data and insights to drive organizational learning from corporate to front line; identifies patterns and hot points.
- Designs and analyzes transactional, relationship and ad-hoc survey instruments in a B2B environment.
- Handles, interprets and manipulates raw data sets, including data cleansing and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably working with large datasets and experimentation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working cross-functionally with IT professionals
- Experience leveraging external firms and contractors to augment internal teams and capabilities
- Experience working cross-functionally and developing influence without authority
- Proficiency in at least one data analysis package, e.g., SAS, SPSS, or VBA
- Ability to extract data from large databases, e.g. SQL Server
- Ability to conduct statistical analysis or experimentation with a business focus
- Skilled Excel user. Ability to understand and build complex spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Report automation skills
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize & stay focused with multiple ongoing projects
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
- Mindset geared toward innovation
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate keen problem solving skills with a strong bias towards action and a sense of urgency
- Ability to confidently communicate with people of differing levels of seniority, analytical understanding and from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work independently
- Customer Service/Support experience
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EMPLOYEES – PLEASE APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER POSITIONS VIA THE INTERNAL CAREERS WEBPAGE AFTER YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR EMPLOYEE TALENT PROFILE INFORMATION BY GOING TO THE “Public Profile” DROP DOWN THEN SELECT “TALENT PROFILE “. IN THE TALENT PROFILE SECTION, SELECT THE EDIT BUTTON WHICH IS LEFT OF THE “PERSONAL INFORMATION” TAB. PROCEED TO EDIT ALL SECTIONS OF YOUR TALENT PROFILE BY SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR INFORMATION ENTERED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT US BY EMAILING CAREERS@FREEMANCO.COM AND SOMEONE IN TA WILL RESPOND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE IN SUPPORT. (REFERENCE EMPLOYEE PROFILE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN EMAILING).
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records