We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Do you take pride in your attention to detail? As a Show Kit Coordinator, you will prepare service kits and related information for publishing to Freeman Online. These kits will be utilized by clients and team members for live events such as tradeshows, conventions, and conferences. Attention to detail, strong organizational abilities, and proven customer service skills will be critical to succeed in this role. Additional duties include:
- Perform all duties of the service manual process including but not limited to:
- Create standard forms in EPS
- Create non-EPS forms in InDesign
- Create custom forms when needed
- Update kit information in EPS
- Coordinate with suppliers and sales to receive appropriate order forms for insertion into the Service Manuals
- Coordinate any special requests with the sales personnel
- Coordinate any printed product and/or bulk email with fulfillment company
- Establish and maintain contact with the facilities and suppliers in order to keep database updated
- Order supply of brochures monthly in order to maintain the levels needed to complete scheduled jobs
- Post service kit forms to ES SharePoint
- Post standard branch pricing templates on SharePoint
- Prepare forms and fill out appropriate paper work for the FOL process
- Review and approve printing invoices
- Work with supervisor to establish pricing as appropriate.
- Update forms InDesign as needed.
- Complete the kit request review and coordinate any changes between sales personnel and ES for the price master
- Coordinate the approval of custom rates with branch GM and sales personnel
- Responsible for creating annual branch samples
- Complete semi-annual corporate changes that are released every January and July
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1+ years related work experience
- Working knowledge in using MS Office Suite and the ability to use automated databases
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with outlook, SharePoint, and internal company websites
- Some College
- Experience with InDesign and Acrobat
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Careers@freemanco.com.