Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Admin Assistant - Merchandising opening at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL.
The Admin Assistant - Merchandising is responsible for assisting the Vice President of Merchandising in the management of his or her merchandising category. The Support Specialist also assists with Procurement groups and the daily functions of expediting Purchase Orders. The role requires competencies to assist in the development and execution of merchandising and marketing programs, vendor funding requirements, vendor budgeting requirements, the processing of promotional forms and other duties as assigned by the Merchandise Support Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensures the tactical actions items are completed, accurately and timely, including:
- Merchandising Tasks
- New vendor setup
- New item setup
- Promotional 160 forms
- Super Buys
- General Ads
- MISC agreements
- Speed to market
- Annual planning calendars
- Coop and rebate forms (242 / 253)
- Commitment (Planning) letters
- Processing label requests
- Price changes
- Sample requests
- Industry trade shows
- MSA – Maintain data reporting/compliance
- Criti requests
- Creating claim (invoice) in SAP
- Assisting warehouse
- Assist sales personnel
- BW analytics / SAP extracts
- Procurement Tasks
- Run daily reports
- Ensure purchase orders are received on time
- Communicate with plants and vendors to facilitate delivery
- Document and research delivery receipts
- Compile and submit weekly sales letter
- Coordinate with transportation department
- Candy and Tobacco Promotional Distribution Execution:
- Formats the OTP distribution spreadsheets for sales.
- Completes the Out OTP top load calendar.
- Verifies chain OTP district authorizations.
- Loads OTP distributions in SAP.
- Edits OTP sales orders.
- Creates monthly OTP customer lists specific to each top load vendor.
- Verifies OTP NPIFs for MSA information.
- Checks item setup to make sure MSA codes are in basic data 2.
- Follows up on MSA data file errors.
- Follows up on NDD/Subjobber reporting errors.
- Updates Tobacco Tax Coordinator on any new paper or tube items with count and tax rate.
- Processes weekly USST return files.
- Validates weekly USST files.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive salary including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our eight regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.