We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Are you the ‘glue’ that keeps the team moving forward and functioning at a high level? Then join our FreemanXP family as a Client Support Coordinator for an opportunity to assist in the organization, development, implementation and execution of strategic and tactical fulfillment of corporate events. This position is responsible for proactive coordination and frequent communication with team members, vendors and clients at the project coordination level. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Coordinates and tracks production timelines; creates schedules when needed as it pertains to project proposal development as well as sold programs.
- Oversees use of online tool (Cvent) to manage event programs
- Monitors services and activities to ensure they are within budget.
- Ensures timely delivery of all necessary components, properties, and materials for each event.
- Occasionally support sponsorship sales and fulfillment operations.
- Works with vendors and service providers efficiently and respectfully.
- Assists with hotel and/or travel arrangements.
- Works with team on planning, execution and post-event reporting.
- Provides set-up assistance and on-site support as required.
- Maintains consistent and thorough communication with all involved.
- Assists on signage and décor development, copy, creation and placement.
- Coordinates transportation plans.
- Assists in all logistical aspects of live events, including exhibit, AV, scenic, décor, registration, graphics, event flow, creative, food and beverage, transportation, parties/evening events, as well as sourcing and interacting with both US and international vendors.
- Works with other departments/agencies in order to produce, ensure quality, and deliver information/data to clients accurately and on time.
- Sources materials required for event production.
- Assists on marketing materials and creative projects.
- Perform other duties and administrative tasks as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the event space
- Experience in managing vendors, people, equipment, and timelines.
- Ability to quickly recognize or anticipate problem areas and quickly develop solutions.
- Flexible, self-motivated, energetic, and uses time productively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated and proficient skills with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Exhibits an outgoing, upbeat personality, enjoys working as part of a team, and is efficient, considerate, and organized, with a keen eye for details.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A proven attention to excellent customer service with proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Cvent event tool
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Careers@freemanco.com.