Eby-Brown Company one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a SAP Vistex Lead at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL.
The SAP Vistex Lead is responsible for the full lifecycle management and support of all Vistex functionality at Eby-Brown. This is a very hands-on, lead level position which requires expert understanding of Vistex and solid understanding of the supporting business processes and SAP modules. This position reports into the Director of Customer and Sales Solutions.
- Work with functional areas (Sales, Purchasing, Finance, HR) to elicit and document requirements
- Define project scope, schedule, and resource
- Attend project planning reviews and obtain approvals
- Act as a project manager on select initiatives
- Create/update functional design specs
- Create/update unit test plans
- Attend design reviews and obtain approvals
- Configure/Develop solutions
- Execute unit tests
- Provide transports to production
- Validate production move/conversions
- Create/update Q-Gate deliverables
- Analyze and Resolve defects/issues
- 5+ years of progressive Vistex experience, with a minimum of 2 full lifecycle implementations
- Strong/Expert knowledge and experience in the following Vistex processes/functionality
- Sales Incentives
- Contract Management / Agreements
- Solid understanding of Order to Cash (OTC) and Procure-To-Pay (PTP) processes, SD/MM pricing configuration/routines, and FICO integration.
- Versatility to work in other areas (i.e. SD) as needed
- Ability to read and debug ABAP
- High initiative, self-starter, quick learner
- Strong communication, presentation (written and verbal) skills
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Collaborative team player
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive salary including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
The Eby-Brown Company is an industry leader. Our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from Eby’s eight regional distribution centers, which provide $4.5 billion in sales annually. Over 120 years in operation, Eby-Brown continues as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.