Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Administrative Assistant, Inventory Liquidation at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL.
The Inventory Management Admin – Negotiation for Inventory Liquidation is responsible for working at the direction of VPOIM with and our vendors/manufacturers to negotiate and coordinate product returns and other dispositions for all Eby-Brown plants. Responsibilities include research, report generation, creation and maintenance of vendor specific disposition instructions, vendor negotiations and other duties at the discretion of the VPOIM.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Negotiation one time returns with vendors
- Negotiate return/credit programs with reoccurring vendors
- Develop and maintain a by vendor return disposition instructions
- Assist in the development of processes with timelines for the negotiation actions/steps/requirements
- Provide weekly by item disposition updates
- Assist as required to help with general liquidation processes
- Work with a team to meet overall department liquidation goals
- Intermediate proficiency with all Microsoft applications: Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Takes initiative and demonstrates ownership to get the job done on multiple assignments in a fast paced organization.
- SAP experience a plus
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive hourly wage including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our eight regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.