At Eby-Brown, we are a close-knit family of problem solvers and leaders. Our hard work and dedication shows in all the things we do, be it assembling the most dynamic sales force in distribution or creating a world-class SAP technical team.
Our Internships offer students the opportunity to apply their classroom lessons in a real-world setting with projects that provide value to Eby-Brown. You will learn about our business, processes, and functions through experiences and involvement with key areas of our company.
Ideal candidates for the 2019 Summer Internship Program based at our corporate office in Naperville, IL would be:
· Actively working towards a bachelor's (with Junior or Senior status) in Business, Finance, Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering or related areas
· Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
· Fast learner & problem solver
· Able to work proactively with other team members
· Embrace our “Tree House Rules”
· Ambitious and driven
Candidates having a working knowledge of the following is a plus:
· Strong MS Office skills. Working knowledge of SAP, MS Projects and SharePoint preferable
· Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies
· Cyber Security/Networking
· How to use apps on iOS and Android devices
· Programming custom screens/pages and interfaces, on the Salesforce.com platform
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industy, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from Eby’s eight regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, Eby-Brown continues as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.