Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Transportation Analyst at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL
In general, the Corporate Transportation Analyst role is to provide routing solutions to transportation managers as well as complete sales performance. The Corporate Transportation Analyst will perform analysis of delivery data and ensure that routing in fully optimized. The role will also be responsible for the manipulation and presentation of applicable data for successful transportation operations. The Corporate Transportation Analyst will report to the Corporate VP of Transportation.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Excel stills is a must.
- Experience with the over-the-road transportation industry and DOT regulatory environment required.
- Experience with routing delivery stops using routing software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Routing Software and SAP software
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Collaborate to make decisions, solve problems, and execute the programs of the department.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive salary including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our six regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.