|Internal Job Desc Header.
Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Accounts Receivable Billing Manager at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL.< p>
This position will not only manage a few staff members but also the process that handles the companywide centralized billing and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) process for customer payments from start to finish. This role also helps support payment reconciliation type projects for our larger high volume customers as needed. This person also is strong back-up and support to the Regional Credit Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up all new incoming EFT customers with banking information, billing set up and payment initiation tables in SAP.
- Having a good understanding of accounts receivable is highly desired.
- Set up every new EFT customer in our bank EFT templates as well as any banking changes that need to be made.
- Managing the staff and daily process of all EFT activities.
- Responsible for daily deposit and balancing to payment postings received daily.
- Assist with chain customer reconciliation projects as needed which will require direct customer communication.
- Assistance to the Regional Credit Manager as needed related to project type work.
- Assist the Regional Credit Manager with project work as needed.
- Supervision over subordinates.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training' or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive salary including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our six regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.