Eby-Brown Company, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is seeking strong candidates for a Mobility Support Specialist at its corporate office located in Naperville, IL
The Mobility Support Specialist is responsible for executing the process of Eby Brown’s mobility program from start to finish. This includes utilizing SAP and Salesforce to start the process of generating equipment for new customers, along with processing exchanges and returns. Additionally, the MSS will be responsible for following up with unreturned equipment with our sales team. This position requires a problem solver with a positive, helpful attitude who enjoys a high degree of interaction with individuals from varied locations and backgrounds as well as all levels of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to sales team in relation to outstanding equipment to continue company-wide initiative to operate more efficiently with our mobility equipment – this includes thorough follow ups and billing
- Organize and maintain the designated email Inbox and Salesforce that supports requests and incoming issues
- Be a team player committed to providing highly reliable service and detailed account information to our sales team regarding equipment
- Be cognizant of the sales team time and provide rapid resolutions or escalation as needed
- Setting up new users – account creation, mobility device/profile setup, software deployment, etc.
- User Account Management – password resets, name changes, permissions, etc., wherever permitted
- Provide equipment and orientation to new users
- General maintenance of mobility devices
- Assist in on-the-job training for new department staff members.
- Takes ownership of daily tasks, projects and goals as requested and delivers on-time with attention to detail and quality
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school ; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training preferred
- Demonstrates exceptional and professional communication; oral and written
- A sense of initiative with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- A positive, helpful personality with a genuine willingness to solve customer problems and follow through.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be an effective team player
- Demonstrates a strong level of comfort learning new technology and skills and take on increasingly challenging tasks.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize numerous tasks and maintain quality and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- General flexibility and ability to meet deadlines and understand expectations and job responsibilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose the root cause of problems through research and reasoning in a complex environment
- Knowledge of basic operating functions of mobile devices and mobile phone systems
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive salary including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
As the 3rd largest distributor in this industry, our customers cover the eastern half of the United States, and are supplied from our six regional distribution centers. Over 120 years in operation, we continue as a family owned and operated company with rich tradition and a fun loving environment, which are still the cornerstones of our success.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference.