Buckman is a privately held, global specialty chemical company with headquarters in Memphis, TN, USA, committed to safeguarding the environment, maintaining safety in the workplace, and promoting sustainable development. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative specialty chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk, improve product quality, and provide a measurable return on investment.
In accordance with the Buckman Way, your contribution to the success of Buckman Labs can be summarized as: support and coordinate ongoing business process improvements to provide customer-specific services while achieving desired level of operational excellence, efficiency and effectiveness.
Implementation of SAP Supply Chain processes by:
• Collecting and documenting detailed requirements
• Analyzing requirements and designing solutions using SAP best
• Developing To-be business process flows
• Configuring SAP Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution
(SD), Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM)
modules and associated master data.
• Performing integration and system testing to ensure proper
functioning of the solutions with the other modules.
• Preparing test scripts
• Coordinating with the users to test the solutions.
• Developing business process documentation and user training
• Training the key users and end users.
• Implementing cross functional solutions by working with cross
functional implementation team.
• Planning and coordinating cut-over activities for smooth transition.
• Performing data migration.
• Providing post Go-live support to the users.
• Preparing necessary documentation such as configuration, gap fit
analysis, decisions taken.
• Developing functional specifications for development objects and
working with the development team to deploy completed solutions.
Support, Facilitate, Enhance and/or Reengineering of SAP Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM) modules by:
• Using knowledge of international business processes to incorporate
best practices into the international business environment
• Applying knowledge of SAP Material Management (MM), Sales and
Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM) modules and functional knowledge in Supply Chain functions to document/enhance current business functions and processes
• Supporting Supply Chain processes using SAP Material Management
(MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LE),
Warehouse Management (WM) modules and associated master data
for all the operations and departments by providing solutions to
• Leveraging to implement global solutions
• Leading, developing, and implementing systems and reporting for
Global Supply Chain Workgroup
• Coordinating support and development of Supply Chain systems
related reporting for all operations and departments.
Implementation of new initiatives by:
• Identifying necessary tools and techniques
• Preparing proposals and recommendations
• Coordinating with the team members
• Demonstrating the knowledge of the business systems, business
practices and the business culture of the global Buckman companies
• Communicating effectively.
Project Management and leadership of projects.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Technology, or equivalent
Extensive experience in implementation of SAP MM, SD, WM, and LE modules
Experience in 5 full life cycle implementations of SAP Supply Chain related processes is desired
Experience in implementation of SAP Supply Chain processes for Batch manufacturing (chemical or similar) environment is desired
Expertise in SAP MM, SD, WM and LE modules to configure and to implement these modules for manufacturing environment